Sunday, June 28, 2009

How To Unblock A Number On Verizon Hack

Back home!

Here I am. Lately I find it hard to reorder the chaos of ideas in my head and I can not even write. These days, I started a certain number of posts that I later deleted. Let's see if this time I can put down two rows of sense.

I have just returned from a month spent at the beach with infant follow-up and a bustle of people crazy: My dad, his company, my two brothers, my mother-in-law and my boyfriend. But practically passed to keep up with the little alone. Let's say that now I really need a vacation! -.-
I've never been happier to get home and I must admit that the feeling here is nice: no noise, no rumble of motorcycles, car horns, shouting drunken shouting of children, gusts of wind. Who would have thought?! I've always loved the sea .. This makes you understand how they can change because of circumstances, because in fact it was anything but relaxing.

Now I'm here in the silence of my village (which I always hated), in my calm, my not having to account to anyone, or almost .. I did not think that my house had a smell so nice! That these rooms could give me that feeling of balance in my head is not has never existed. There is a

silnenzio reassuring, calm and a peace that seems almost mystical. A not know, something undefined, a feeling rarely experienced. I think it's just that feeling of home and family everyone is talking about and that I have ever experienced, because I never considered my "old" family as a family. But now everything has changed ..

I returned home !

0 comments:

Post a Comment