Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Can You Take Xanax W A Concussion

... if you do not want to spend 6 months in the hospital!

Days Ago we were at the home of a couple of friends who has a child of 6 months. HE has always been talk that I did not go particularly to genius, as when he came up with a phrase such as "but a woman that keeps the house clean mica do not have to feel like a slave. I am a dirty woman I would not ever taken. "
me think 'yes, tell it to someone else. a way of" kind "to relegate women to the usual four tasks retrograde'. I see it.

fact is that in front of friends makes "jokes" male and his mate is so reprehensible. YOU, however, I saw Mr. Nice Guy, "too good"

The other day, I said we were by them. And to my amazement started to peck verbally. I was surprised especially you, thought that perhaps too superficially succubus.
For a request (or rather ordered) him, she did not respond and continued to do his stuff. He insisted with the usual tone of male superiority and SHE must have said something like "But why should I respond?"
He said, 'If you get 6 months in the hospital! "

Any comment is superfluous. I have been petrified.

With this I'm not saying he puts a hand on him or a person who is totally m., also because it is in 4 at work. But I am always baffled by how they still exist and sexist mentality becere so today, even though domestic violence in Italy is a real social evil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment