Here I am here. After months of inaction have "decided" to go back to writing. It is not really correct to talk about the decision here because follow the emotional currents of the brain and heart. My absence is due to a transition staff, so to speak, a sort of paradigm shift.
Without going into details let's say that I felt "different" from before, incompatitibile with my own blog.
Back up and recovering a bit to surf 'the net I have to say that the old I had peeped out again ... If it is a good or bad we'll find out over time.
To get back to me ... Eventually I enrolled in university: Master in Education and Resources Svuluppo Human. Currently the budget is more than positive, as well as to profits for the whole outline. Go back to school has opened in me that I was looking for crack for some time. Have a purpose and having to give daily exams posted by me myself, I was able to make the right distance from my I then re-appropriate in a new light. My actions are now focused on the short term, and my mind, paradoxically, is less stressed. Moreover
I had forgotten how nice people could learn in college! Walks of life really interesting, everyone who carries her dreams and her sacrifices. Ages, backgrounds and different experiences then they find themselves all at the same place.
has just finished the first exam session and already I can not wait to get back on the books and to exchange views with my peers.
0 comments:
Post a Comment