Monday, May 24, 2010

Mandingo Vs Woman Blak

TRIPLE


I still have the articles, I carefully cut out and desperate enthusiasm, jogging or when Inter won the derby with AC Milan through to the goals of Branca and Ganz. Did not happen often, but when it happens The riot was triggered immediately and phone calls to my grandfather, who, in 1990, back when I did not know if I was Inter or Juventus, for the avoidance of doubt, gave me, touched the book "Armando Picchi: Male and Champion."
I still have dozens of copies dell'InterFootballClub, official monthly magazine of the team, ranging from the anxiety of the post-Trapattoni to the saga of disillusionment and the total loss of all hope (I can think of the years of dreary Corrado Orrico, Roy Hodgson, the players in their own way "mythical" as Centofanti and sun epic as Bergkamp and Pancev).
I still remember the first time I went to Milan, where, in a hot June afternoon, Capello's Milan won her yet another championship and I, careless, I made to accompany my father to visit the headquarters Piazzetta Duse, deserted, Internazionale FC
I still remember that May 5, 2003, when Inter lost the championship in an unforgivable last day and I, walking in desperate loneliness embankment of the river Rhine, in front of my parents' house, I swore to myself that I would not have suffered in this way for a football team. Already
... A football team?

0 comments:

Post a Comment