Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cervical Mucus While Breastfeeding

me comes to mind ..

Amarcor third chapter .. That is me and heels ..
Between work, children and pregnant now the heels are a privilege for me chorister, forced I would say singing alongside a valkyrie halfway between Valeria Mazza and Sara Simeoni (and I do not envy those who sing behind ..). Last year I go to a conference in Florence, a city famous for its monuments and its momumentali leather goods shops, and do not resist, compulsively buying a pair of black chanel 10 cm with wedge, wedge lazy as it is very subtle and closer to the base that the plant foot. The following summer he sings in Pella, a charming town on Lake Orta is known to the world, among other things, for his pebbles. The concert is exhausting, my feet are bad, I can not stand upright but I can not collapse in the front row in front of the director .. Somehow stoically resist. After the concert the daughters assail me, want to come in the arm (poor deluded innocent) and I, with a whisper, ask him where is the car .. "E ' beyond that beautiful cobblestone bridge ...". curse in mind, but I try .. Many times in my life are finished in bare feet, from marriage to graduation, this time I want to resist .. I venture into what I think the conquest of Everest, but the stilts are high, the long skirt and slips under the rim ifingardo wedge .. I mean, are tumbling fall to the ground and I got in the car barefoot ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment