Today an old man approaching the yard and threatening shows me a sheet that says a computer and printed the following:
ALL CONDOMINIUMS
FROM 60 TO 70 YEARS
RECOMMEND
SELL YOUR HOME AND GO TO LIVE
hospice.
She explains that in the box to the advertising found a bunch of package all the same, he asked around but it only happened in our backyard. He asks me to show it even in my husband and I will warn you that by the police - I think he was testing the waters -. I tell them I do not know anything and ask some more information. Of the suspects began to come to me ...
Initially I thought of the "mortinchiuppete" - So they nicknamed me - who are below: the happy couple after the casinos that anonymous messages (including my post-it) and intimidation by the old men of the court, that if I am taken with the boy parked his bike because a bit 'anywhere (under the window of Mrs. C., in the gazebo at the park trash, etc..) might have sought a way to "revenge". In fact I've been here a few months have passed and do not give a!
m'รจ But then reminded of the ardently dispute occurred on my landing I have already written ... In fact ... Why could not have been the crazy hysterical upstairs? The ferocious pit bull that was to be a heart attack an elderly married couple?
accepted bets!
ps: What the gossip I'm getting? Worse than the old wives! Ah, life on the condo ...
ALL CONDOMINIUMS
FROM 60 TO 70 YEARS
RECOMMEND
SELL YOUR HOME AND GO TO LIVE
hospice.
She explains that in the box to the advertising found a bunch of package all the same, he asked around but it only happened in our backyard. He asks me to show it even in my husband and I will warn you that by the police - I think he was testing the waters -. I tell them I do not know anything and ask some more information. Of the suspects began to come to me ...
Initially I thought of the "mortinchiuppete" - So they nicknamed me - who are below: the happy couple after the casinos that anonymous messages (including my post-it) and intimidation by the old men of the court, that if I am taken with the boy parked his bike because a bit 'anywhere (under the window of Mrs. C., in the gazebo at the park trash, etc..) might have sought a way to "revenge". In fact I've been here a few months have passed and do not give a!
m'รจ But then reminded of the ardently dispute occurred on my landing I have already written ... In fact ... Why could not have been the crazy hysterical upstairs? The ferocious pit bull that was to be a heart attack an elderly married couple?
accepted bets!
ps: What the gossip I'm getting? Worse than the old wives! Ah, life on the condo ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment