Monday, December 20, 2010

Diggital Playground Stream Free

'vs. MODESTY 0-0

to you another emblematic example of how simplicity not only rhymes with modesty, but even with a sense of responsibility , intellectual honesty and professionalism politics tout court.

SOURCE

Bruno Cesario, after
confidence "rating? Ok, I'm a war machine"

after the government voted yes and Calearo Scilipoti: "I am available to the team" of ANTONELLO CORPORAL

of the famous trio of executives, face more stiff, but very peaceful belongs to Bruno Cesario.
"I have the votes, and fast asleep."

Indeed Scilipoti Calearo loves jumping too and paradoxes. She shows that you have your feet on the ground and attitudes.
"The center needs to win, right? And I'm here to win it."

The same words of Ibrahim when he arrived at Milan from Barcelona.
"I want to say I am completely, and very proud of this team. And I'm available."

Bossi sends you to vote, and race.
"What does it mean? I did take Rutelli 84,000 votes for the Bees in Campania".

But now those votes are Rutelli.
"No, those votes I rebuke me. He let the whole political structure that I put together. I leave it to him. Free. And 'his'.

structure without vows is like a hut without the two hearts.
"The votes are mine, this is clear."

But how do you keep them all in tight close itself?
"Mobile on h24. I listen to all, I am not the blowhard and solve problems big and small. "

From small furnishings for the church of San Giorgio a
cream ..." Exactly, which includes well-known. Maintenance of schools, the salary for workers in community service. I do not talk, do things. "

It 's a car mangiavoti.
"modestly with me Daisy, when I was secretary, has reached unparalleled heights."

E 'strong but without airs and graces.
"I am measured, I speak little, I'll leave it to the other noise."

is not seduced by the cameras, not courting the press, does not sell what does not.
"One as a pioneer, for example, sells a little 'smoke."

you the opposite.
"Who came up with the idea of \u200b\u200bthe movement in charge? A Scilipoti to Calearo or me?".

A Cesario, it is clear!
"Who said that first she would vote for Berlusconi, no ifs, ands or buts?"

Bruno Cesario, the quiet man.
"I will not shadow anyone. And I will go where the higher the risk"

The crisis point is the future of the Senate.
"I already accounts between candidates Senators."

Capers.
"How do I heard the facts."

(December 20, 2010) © Reproduction reserved

0 comments:

Post a Comment