Tonight I witnessed a scene that I never thought to see in my life. And I looked through the peephole of my door! Precise
not they do a really curious a gossip ... But knowing the person who lives above me I would not be unprepared if anyone should ever come to ask me to explain something ...
But let's start from the beginning!
begin to hear the screams of the mad neurotic ... Only this time are much sharper ... Sure, it's in the middle of the stairs! Also the way in which cries behind his party understand that it is a woman ... I wonder what's going on with that person is having, since her husband and children are male until proven otherwise! At one point I feel the door of my live across - the old people - that will open ... Oh, what the heck is going on?
My neighbors are fighting each other! But the tones are on the crazy neurotic! I say, lively "! I swear, yell! I wonder if he has really with those two poor bastards. I see this old lady out the door and down like a pit bull on the stairs with accompanying her husband who sits mute. I do not get a bat. I just feel that talk of a scooter and a bicycle belonging to the elderly couple. The Madwoman is defending his sons, accused of having them split.
big words and insults fly! The neurotic is beside himself, the old woman calmly threatened to sue her husband and the latter is about to be seized by a heart attack. The screams of the mad neurotic continue for long minutes until he returns to the nest climbing stairs, with the idiot in tow. And while the rooms feel barking: "Fool! Donkey." The sad little old-closing the door behind them.
Apart from that, I was bewildered by all this, especially impetuousness and the ferocity of mad neurotic, I have asked many questions, remembering to record all cases of reported killings that result in a very heated discussions and the Monthly repetition of this. Why indeed ... The thing has been exaggerated!
In particular, I realized that people often vent their frustrations on the next-door neighbor, an easy prey, which can make you nervous for the little things every day.
Who knows how many there are dark corners behind a that peg away, intolerance towards those around you.
I think sometimes the boring routine that stifling repetition of Gorni all the same, with the same anxieties, the same problems, leading to outline who is to blame all this. Who accompanies you, unwittingly, in your paths of boredom and loneliness.
Cocludo saying that we must be careful not to get stuck in those vicious circles that make life difficult if not intolerable.
admit that the thing has left me in a painful sensation. We'll see ... I will keep you updated!
not they do a really curious a gossip ... But knowing the person who lives above me I would not be unprepared if anyone should ever come to ask me to explain something ...
But let's start from the beginning!
begin to hear the screams of the mad neurotic ... Only this time are much sharper ... Sure, it's in the middle of the stairs! Also the way in which cries behind his party understand that it is a woman ... I wonder what's going on with that person is having, since her husband and children are male until proven otherwise! At one point I feel the door of my live across - the old people - that will open ... Oh, what the heck is going on?
My neighbors are fighting each other! But the tones are on the crazy neurotic! I say, lively "! I swear, yell! I wonder if he has really with those two poor bastards. I see this old lady out the door and down like a pit bull on the stairs with accompanying her husband who sits mute. I do not get a bat. I just feel that talk of a scooter and a bicycle belonging to the elderly couple. The Madwoman is defending his sons, accused of having them split.
big words and insults fly! The neurotic is beside himself, the old woman calmly threatened to sue her husband and the latter is about to be seized by a heart attack. The screams of the mad neurotic continue for long minutes until he returns to the nest climbing stairs, with the idiot in tow. And while the rooms feel barking: "Fool! Donkey." The sad little old-closing the door behind them.
Apart from that, I was bewildered by all this, especially impetuousness and the ferocity of mad neurotic, I have asked many questions, remembering to record all cases of reported killings that result in a very heated discussions and the Monthly repetition of this. Why indeed ... The thing has been exaggerated!
In particular, I realized that people often vent their frustrations on the next-door neighbor, an easy prey, which can make you nervous for the little things every day.
Who knows how many there are dark corners behind a that peg away, intolerance towards those around you.
I think sometimes the boring routine that stifling repetition of Gorni all the same, with the same anxieties, the same problems, leading to outline who is to blame all this. Who accompanies you, unwittingly, in your paths of boredom and loneliness.
Cocludo saying that we must be careful not to get stuck in those vicious circles that make life difficult if not intolerable.
admit that the thing has left me in a painful sensation. We'll see ... I will keep you updated!
0 comments:
Post a Comment