Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dresses For A Valentines Dance

NOW ALSO WANT TO COME HERE!? HERE'S COMMENTS ON DECISION TO OBAMA WEB-

Be ', reading the comments in the newspapers on-line Italian, British and Americans who report the news of Obama (which I explained in my previous post), I must say that in Europe it has not attracted very few special interesse.I comments you read are in favor of the measure. There is still the idea "I do not know the web enough, do a bit 'as they like."

I comments you read on the NYTimes reveal a rather strong aversion invaded by people who see the government the only "way" to believe they are still free.
And despite Obama has explained that promote the control of the Web also to avoid scams and accidents to which all users can esssere victims: spyware, malware, spoofing , phishing, botnets .

aggueriti even more readers of the Washington Post that, in their comments speak inaccetbile of state interference and even the advent of Marxism!


short, charming anarchy on the one hand ... ... ... the need to regulate the Web and other .......... intolerance (typical Anglo-Saxon) to the intrusiveness of the state in private life. For what position


favor? How do you feel these issues? Close or very far from your everyday life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment