Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Best Way Female Masterbate

The many faces of the building

For those who like me has always been used to living in a house, when you find yourself living in the apartment of a building, it inevitably feels weird. There are about 9 months that I have come to live here and I must say that my life has changed for that too.

Firstly you in this reality is an obligation imposed by socialization. For example, when you leave the house and are about to close the door you may well find that they live across the way home. And you're all there, a meter and a half away with its doors open facing each other. And you can not dispense dall'intavolare an unlikely subject. And when are your live across two old and you have a baby a few months you're done!

also becomes part of the lives of others even when they are not aware (or almost). Find out what the lady above is a crazy hysterical that can go on for an hour screaming behind her two children, who did not even deign to reply. Or that those below are two casinos that have guests almost every night at home and laugh and joke until two o'clock at night (so you had to let them post it on the door!) and that when they are alone at home instead give themselves to activities that normally should not be just as noisy (ed.).

The beauty comes in the morning, when you go back to the balcony for drying clothes. Here you really realize what your life has changed. You look around and see a lot of women, mostly old women, who are hanging out the washing at the same time. And not just those of your building, even those of neighboring buildings, and you feel part of a choreography (I admit having never laid out the clothes before coming to live here I've got some ideas on how to hang some things peering here and there, the methods of the other ladies). Thank goodness that sometimes stretches my boyfriend, so he meets the grandma of the balcony on the side and begins to chat a bit 'with her (yes, I admit it: he has the qualities of socialization that are completely unknown to myself!) .

Finally, when there is no elevator, as in my case, and a myriad of steps need to be done on foot, the building takes on a new face: each floor has its own odor and allows you to fantasize about your neighbors as well as understand much about them. When I leave on the landing always feel a tantalizing smell of onions and I know that the old lady is cooking: excellent cook! Going down a plane instead are caught smelling acrid cigarette mixed with a strong smell of lacquer: the evening knows that the young couple is organized mess!
Sometimes I get up in the house instead of an almost unbearable odor of alcohol coming from the crazy upstairs: neurotic is well in cleaning the house!

Well ... They are no longer in my four walls. These walls are all I have to learn to live with this fact! If in some cases can be difficult and strenuous, for others it is really fun and educational!

0 comments:

Post a Comment