Finally! After more than a year that me and my boyfriend we follow the adventures of legendary Wonder, told on his hilarious blog, Machedavvero? , added to bookmarks and clicked almost every day, I shall have the opportunity to know her, to see his face, looked straight at me!
Yes! E 'in Milan! It 'an opportunity that presents itself a few times in life and we should not pass up! I tell myself that I'm going to MaM , at all costs!
This morning, however, seems remarmi against fate! I wake up at eight because I have to bring the babe in the pool. I go to the bathroom and with a desperate cry notice my boyfriend he'll have to enter the water because ... I received the red! At 11
toniamo from the pool. There delirium complete! For once I have to go out and not he seems to be to collapse the world! It is to prepare the jelly and a thousand other little things I slip in the shower, I put the first things that I find and go out with wet hair tied with a clip (I've still wet on his head!). With the fear of late and cramping in the lower abdomen run under the scorching sun and hopefully I can get on the train. After half an hour I take the subway and I enjoy all the good stops from sardine Milan!
Arrival. I get off. I get lost.
Oh well .. sure .. I'm just a poor provincial! After asking only to foreigners from all over the place, which of course did not know a tube, fasting and the beginning of irradiation, I I know people who show the way! I buy a pizza on the fly and reach their destination.
later, I ask, I find the room where the event takes place. There is a placard with the order in which mothers talk. I find the name of Wonder in the first block, that of 14.30. Well. They are on time. I sit. It's making everything more real. Now I just have to find it!
started to look around him with some adrenaline and began to study all the women in the room who have the card (blogger moms!). No, that's too little blonde. No, this one is a bit 'too strong. Wait, are doing a picture together! But there is none that could be you ... Maybe he had a setback ... NO! CAN NOT ' BE!
At one point I see a blonde girl running toward the other to make the picture too late. It 's you, I can feel it! It 'the only blonde!
I pass by and now I read on the tag: Wonda ... AND 'YOU! AND 'YOU'!
The reach and introduce myself!
Girls ... The feeling is really strange! Not at all imagine that! Already in my head I'd always imagined notice until I learned of his shots from the blog of sunshine!
I look at the studio. She has long blond hair, blue eyes behind a pair of glasses, the skin is very clear. E 'is sweet and very cute! I am looking for something in her that I know of Wonder but I can not find it! That mom has a rebellious and tough to face that at first glance seems angelic!
talked a bit faster, the situation does not allow us to deepen. Even his voice is very sweet. The chedi if I take a picture. She hesitantly accepts. I swear that I will publish it and she never nessuan part jokingly (I think it was very serious: D) threatened to sue! Auks are we going to sit all that the event is to begin.
His speech, despite the few minutes available, it's fantastic! But there could be no doubt. He talks about the stereotypical mom of today, the dark side of motherhood, the taboo behind it. Receives the applause of the other mothers and I'm moved! Yes.
I'd wanted to be there more than an hour and a half. But all was not between day and after listening to six or seven very interesting intervention by mothers who must balance the duties and pleasures, who want to clear the old beliefs about motherhood, fighting every day against prejudice, to say that for me it was Wonder a real pleasure to meet and greet!
Our brief encounter has so run!
Come back, waiting for the subway, I feel satisfied. After so long I've known! I recall the meeting, the photos, to the speech. Now I have to get used to the new image of Wonderlandgirl have known for over a year only through a screen. I have to get used to its true!
At that moment, however, I feel a strange feeling ...
AZZ!
the name! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Ps: W blogger moms! Not spegnamo our voice! Let's hear, let us know! MAYBE one day things will be different!
Yes! E 'in Milan! It 'an opportunity that presents itself a few times in life and we should not pass up! I tell myself that I'm going to MaM , at all costs!
This morning, however, seems remarmi against fate! I wake up at eight because I have to bring the babe in the pool. I go to the bathroom and with a desperate cry notice my boyfriend he'll have to enter the water because ... I received the red! At 11
toniamo from the pool. There delirium complete! For once I have to go out and not he seems to be to collapse the world! It is to prepare the jelly and a thousand other little things I slip in the shower, I put the first things that I find and go out with wet hair tied with a clip (I've still wet on his head!). With the fear of late and cramping in the lower abdomen run under the scorching sun and hopefully I can get on the train. After half an hour I take the subway and I enjoy all the good stops from sardine Milan!
Arrival. I get off. I get lost.
Oh well .. sure .. I'm just a poor provincial! After asking only to foreigners from all over the place, which of course did not know a tube, fasting and the beginning of irradiation, I I know people who show the way! I buy a pizza on the fly and reach their destination.
later, I ask, I find the room where the event takes place. There is a placard with the order in which mothers talk. I find the name of Wonder in the first block, that of 14.30. Well. They are on time. I sit. It's making everything more real. Now I just have to find it!
started to look around him with some adrenaline and began to study all the women in the room who have the card (blogger moms!). No, that's too little blonde. No, this one is a bit 'too strong. Wait, are doing a picture together! But there is none that could be you ... Maybe he had a setback ... NO! CAN NOT ' BE!
At one point I see a blonde girl running toward the other to make the picture too late. It 's you, I can feel it! It 'the only blonde!
I pass by and now I read on the tag: Wonda ... AND 'YOU! AND 'YOU'!
The reach and introduce myself!
Girls ... The feeling is really strange! Not at all imagine that! Already in my head I'd always imagined notice until I learned of his shots from the blog of sunshine!
I look at the studio. She has long blond hair, blue eyes behind a pair of glasses, the skin is very clear. E 'is sweet and very cute! I am looking for something in her that I know of Wonder but I can not find it! That mom has a rebellious and tough to face that at first glance seems angelic!
talked a bit faster, the situation does not allow us to deepen. Even his voice is very sweet. The chedi if I take a picture. She hesitantly accepts. I swear that I will publish it and she never nessuan part jokingly (I think it was very serious: D) threatened to sue! Auks are we going to sit all that the event is to begin.
His speech, despite the few minutes available, it's fantastic! But there could be no doubt. He talks about the stereotypical mom of today, the dark side of motherhood, the taboo behind it. Receives the applause of the other mothers and I'm moved! Yes.
I'd wanted to be there more than an hour and a half. But all was not between day and after listening to six or seven very interesting intervention by mothers who must balance the duties and pleasures, who want to clear the old beliefs about motherhood, fighting every day against prejudice, to say that for me it was Wonder a real pleasure to meet and greet!
Our brief encounter has so run!
Come back, waiting for the subway, I feel satisfied. After so long I've known! I recall the meeting, the photos, to the speech. Now I have to get used to the new image of Wonderlandgirl have known for over a year only through a screen. I have to get used to its true!
At that moment, however, I feel a strange feeling ...
AZZ!
the name! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Ps: W blogger moms! Not spegnamo our voice! Let's hear, let us know! MAYBE one day things will be different!
0 comments:
Post a Comment