Now that I'm going to be muffled and hazy atmosphere of dream that is the post-partum back with the thought of what was to me before. Memories, feelings, emotions follow one after the other, overlap, take me and take me away ... Remember the carefree, cheerful euphoria and mild insanity. Atmosphere, lighting, colors, music and smells. And I wonder if it will never return ...
Yes, because when you go to become a mother stand by for a while '. It may be a month, a year or life. And in the latter case it is no longer the stand-by but stop.
It 'hard to get back to' normal 'life. Not sure if you can do it. And in a way you feel the weight of a duty, an 'external imposition. As if zero is the choice "more just". Who knows why.
Rationally I am convinced of certain things ... But then when something is not act.
I know for a fact that certain emotions will remain forever in the past ... I will have to be content to rock in the memories ... Some feelings never come again ... Leave only very strong nostalgic feelings, I will withhold breath, shed a few tears and my heart will do a little 'bad ... Give me that feeling that I spiazzerĂ bittersweet, that will leave me immobile, unable to react.
But I think that emotions are not finished. You can create new ... More ...
again.
You only really believe it and let go. Must free the mind from the body, leave the thoughts of running away ... And live. ..
Living.
Yes, because when you go to become a mother stand by for a while '. It may be a month, a year or life. And in the latter case it is no longer the stand-by but stop.
It 'hard to get back to' normal 'life. Not sure if you can do it. And in a way you feel the weight of a duty, an 'external imposition. As if zero is the choice "more just". Who knows why.
Rationally I am convinced of certain things ... But then when something is not act.
I know for a fact that certain emotions will remain forever in the past ... I will have to be content to rock in the memories ... Some feelings never come again ... Leave only very strong nostalgic feelings, I will withhold breath, shed a few tears and my heart will do a little 'bad ... Give me that feeling that I spiazzerĂ bittersweet, that will leave me immobile, unable to react.
But I think that emotions are not finished. You can create new ... More ...
again.
You only really believe it and let go. Must free the mind from the body, leave the thoughts of running away ... And live. ..
Living.
0 comments:
Post a Comment