Sunday, April 19, 2009

Greco Roman Wrestling Training In Ny

Perhaps I was programmed to love

Or better ... I've been programmed to love only myself.

I know that in reality is not so. I mean ... My inability to "love unconditionally" is not due to my lack of preogrammazione but "just" in my bag of personal experiences. not experience in society but experiences in the family. To which
then yes, plus the unique society in which we live.

premise that a person is not in any way "selfish." But, since we all act according to our selfishness inherent , we can say that the mechanisms through which I try to fulfill my thinking I and agent are quite convoluted and difficult to understand.

simplifying the terms of the reflection I can well see that my person and always brings me to analyze the defects of individuals with whom we interact. They are always at attention, identifying where and how chicchesia can "fool me," disrespect, be underestimated.

Every day I have to show the world that I am worth , that I'm not stupid. Che ' I'll never set foot in the head'. What 'I'll never make fun of'.

All this to state my identity, proof of my fundamental insecurity latent.

How can you love with these premises? If you are constantly trying to prove their strength and the fact that no one can in no way scratched? If you are always careful not to let the parties "soft" in that armor, apparently thick, painstakingly built over the years? Years in which you lose the memories of your suffering and are unable to respond even more to your why?.

In reality it is only the fear that grips you by the throat. But fear of what? do not know. Some people say 's abandonment. But you can not note it rationally and empirically.

And you're condemned to live like that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment