One of my hobbies is singing. Tonight I went to try for a show that might be attending. It was the first time I met the musicians. Two other two are not already know them. And I had the unpleasant opportunity to know tonight.
The bass player (who knows me because we both participated in a show where I went on stage at the seventh month of pregnancy) has now asked me what my child. And I answer. 7 months. At this point, the genius (guitar or similar) and I said:
- Oh, and where did you leave? At betrotrofio? (Or something) And I
- Huh?! And bassist
:
- Does where you leave the children.
And I::-o
At this time I had not even connect the brain to mouth the words came out by itself:
- E 'with her dad, is there any problem?! Now the fathers are not able to stay with their children? Mothers can not do anything anymore? No, I do not understand ... mica My son have to have a mother frustrated?!
alchemical genius:
- Ah, the union! And that
(Bassist): The uterus is mine and I manage it! And I
provocative: If you want to the address of my blog?!
At this point we continued to try. When you go I sighed
- We hope that the father did not let me die! Ah, so you're all wimps?!?
is not the first time I understood something el general. For an appetizer, which I went with my friend when the infant was 3 months with an acquaintance, as I tried to explain the reasons why when a woman becomes mother does not vanish but must maintain its facilities and so on, I replied:
- Yes, great excuse.
EXCUSES?
1. Yes never ask a father WHERE HE LEFT HIS SON?
2. A man needs to "justify" what he does in his life?
3. A woman can not be free how the heck wants to live without being singled out to be unconventional, subversive, pain in the ass?
I do not think that the desire to be able to say and do what desisera highlighting its particular political orientation, a certain skin color or thoughts of a certain culture, etc.. It is assumed that the woman must submit to what the company (men = the subject judge) decides she (women = object to judge, accident)? *
Today I felt better. Poor creatures dumb and blind. Poor men.
I'm running a risk: to stop looking at anyone, to see them small, miserable, why do they only thing between her legs. Coso with which purport to show their strength , their power and their power, their manhood. Coso which is also their prison . A prison dark and empty .
Poor . Poor fools.
Poor . poor because they have the opportunity to see.
Today is' so. It is not easy having a companion with whom to relate every day and having a male child to be educated.
* Cross-reference to numerous facts relating all'argometo iononmidepilo by Denise, who has always managed to explain better what I feel too often.
The bass player (who knows me because we both participated in a show where I went on stage at the seventh month of pregnancy) has now asked me what my child. And I answer. 7 months. At this point, the genius (guitar or similar) and I said:
- Oh, and where did you leave? At betrotrofio? (Or something) And I
- Huh?! And bassist
:
- Does where you leave the children.
And I::-o
At this time I had not even connect the brain to mouth the words came out by itself:
- E 'with her dad, is there any problem?! Now the fathers are not able to stay with their children? Mothers can not do anything anymore? No, I do not understand ... mica My son have to have a mother frustrated?!
alchemical genius:
- Ah, the union! And that
(Bassist): The uterus is mine and I manage it! And I
provocative: If you want to the address of my blog?!
At this point we continued to try. When you go I sighed
- We hope that the father did not let me die! Ah, so you're all wimps?!?
is not the first time I understood something el general. For an appetizer, which I went with my friend when the infant was 3 months with an acquaintance, as I tried to explain the reasons why when a woman becomes mother does not vanish but must maintain its facilities and so on, I replied:
- Yes, great excuse.
EXCUSES?
1. Yes never ask a father WHERE HE LEFT HIS SON?
2. A man needs to "justify" what he does in his life?
3. A woman can not be free how the heck wants to live without being singled out to be unconventional, subversive, pain in the ass?
I do not think that the desire to be able to say and do what desisera highlighting its particular political orientation, a certain skin color or thoughts of a certain culture, etc.. It is assumed that the woman must submit to what the company (men = the subject judge) decides she (women = object to judge, accident)? *
Today I felt better. Poor creatures dumb and blind. Poor men.
I'm running a risk: to stop looking at anyone, to see them small, miserable, why do they only thing between her legs. Coso with which purport to show their strength , their power and their power, their manhood. Coso which is also their prison . A prison dark and empty .
Poor . Poor fools.
Poor . poor because they have the opportunity to see.
Today is' so. It is not easy having a companion with whom to relate every day and having a male child to be educated.
* Cross-reference to numerous facts relating all'argometo iononmidepilo by Denise, who has always managed to explain better what I feel too often.
0 comments:
Post a Comment