A storm inside, which I created all by myself ... Just like that .. Because I wanted to hurt me ... I do not know ...
The clouds as they come in they go ... Although it is difficult to enjoy the warmth of the sun when you are like me: moody around the corner and convinced that there is always something negative, a nasty surprise. When you are unable to be happy anyway ...
However, it's all about how you feel inside ... Of self-confidence ... Will ...
I often wonder on my desire to control ... On my possessiveness ... I realize that sometimes I wish that I handle things around at will and put them all in the right place ... I do so also with regard to interpersonal relationships ... As if to put all the pieces of a big puzzle in place and feel huge anxiety to see that maybe one is missing or is not placed where it belongs ...
that I am wrong! I must not try to change things around me! At least ... Not always!
I can not continue to have the Prestes to control everything! I have to put it in my head.
I'm not a person who sells envy, jealousy ... But I wonder why the relationship Torque pretend to be able to control all monitor every single person's thought. Sometimes it does take my possessiveness al'individuo concerned the characteristics of an 'object'. And this really does seem reprehensible.
One wonders how much love I put you against the partner and how much against themselves through jealousy. Since the indifference is never an indication of a feeling, at least respect it should be. You love someone when you vacate ... So what am I doing?
I should review a little 'what I feel for myself before looking at the couple's relationship ... Should I feel made, satisfied. That 's what I miss. From a life already.
seems the intervention of clichés ... But it is so. Until you understand this situation and do not release things never change.
Perhaps I'm already starting to do it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment