I look at you while you sleep qui, nel lettone con me, e piango... Sei bellissimo amore mio... Ti ossevo... Il tuoi occhi chiusi, la tua bocca, le tue manine. E mi dico che può succedere qualunque cosa ma finchè ci sarai tu il mio cuore dovrà solo gioire...
A volte mi chiedo perchè me la prendo col mondo nonostante abbia al mio fianco un angelo come te... Ti amo con tutta me stessa e mi sento una madre a metà perchè non riesco a mettere in secondo piano le cose poco importanti, mi innervosisco, quando dovrei solo gioire perchè ho te... La cosa più bella del mondo...
Solo quando mi soffermo a guardarti il resto svanisce... Tu sei tutto il mondo per me e non deve esserci niente che possa turbare la nostra serenità... Voglio che tu be happy. I want you to have a happy mom.
I can not express in words what I feel because it's too loud ... You are the light of my days!
We are one thing, since you were inside me, attached to life, and my breath was your breath ... Now nothing can 'separate what' that has been indissolubly united ... Nothing, not even death ... I've fed me and now you still feed me more ... A smile for me is the greatest joy, your tears are the most atrocious suffering ... If you're sick I'm sick too, if you rejoice my heart fills up ... Every day that passes and each of your progress, teach me what life is. When I hold you in a hug you're still part of me ... And I will be forever ...
Your mom ...
Fiordaliso and Gabriel 3m 26gg
A volte mi chiedo perchè me la prendo col mondo nonostante abbia al mio fianco un angelo come te... Ti amo con tutta me stessa e mi sento una madre a metà perchè non riesco a mettere in secondo piano le cose poco importanti, mi innervosisco, quando dovrei solo gioire perchè ho te... La cosa più bella del mondo...
Solo quando mi soffermo a guardarti il resto svanisce... Tu sei tutto il mondo per me e non deve esserci niente che possa turbare la nostra serenità... Voglio che tu be happy. I want you to have a happy mom.
I can not express in words what I feel because it's too loud ... You are the light of my days!
We are one thing, since you were inside me, attached to life, and my breath was your breath ... Now nothing can 'separate what' that has been indissolubly united ... Nothing, not even death ... I've fed me and now you still feed me more ... A smile for me is the greatest joy, your tears are the most atrocious suffering ... If you're sick I'm sick too, if you rejoice my heart fills up ... Every day that passes and each of your progress, teach me what life is. When I hold you in a hug you're still part of me ... And I will be forever ...
Your mom ...
Fiordaliso and Gabriel 3m 26gg
0 comments:
Post a Comment