Monday, October 11, 2010

2010 24k Gold Desert Eagle

AmarcoR

far was the spring of 1982 and the glorious Policom had a concert in Arles, Provence in the charming town twinned with the native village for a cultural exchange.

On returning from travel (which were also carried out not one, not two but 10 Signor and Signora, 10 chorus goes beloved Johann Sebastian) mom and dad I propose to join the choir as a soprano, "but , come from that you have fun, and you're in tune, and like to sing, and it does not matter if we have the concertoil6settembretantostudiipezziinmontagnaquestaestateconpapà machec-* lo-".

And I with my 15 years of butterflies that fluttered in the brain, I said why not?

And so, after studying the parties in the mountains and the beauty of four 2 max test on the back I found myself, to debut Sept. 6, 1982 as a backup singer on that of the Sanctuary of Crea The location was very privileged I was unconscious, was the daughter of the Master, the daughter of a Soprano's nephew and a Tenor, and many other singers were practically acquired uncles, plus I had to sing delivery just what I had heard and only if I had heard me, if no playback. But I sang everything, not too strong, and it went .... and it was love at first try.

But that's another story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment