Monday, October 11, 2010

Monster Energy Jewelery

It was a dark and stormy night ...

suddenly broke out a note.
No, ok, we did not.
So ... my first test in September 1991, school Vallotti.
But before we make a small step back to explain well.
So, I attended high school, but I always had, you know, some difficulties in mathematics ("What have you done the science to do, then?" I ask, do not know, I was a little genius to medium and then poof!). On my way postponed to September parried Emanuel, who helped me both in mathematics, both existential issues related to the fact that I own in high school there was good, humanly speaking. Well, at one point suggested that I join the choir "It 's funny, sing, we are a madhouse." Now, I do, especially enticed by the madhouse, I said "Why not," but the problem was the Master. What Every time I opened the door of the house, tell the truth, I instilled a reverence not bad. But Emanuel One day, after the lesson, he said, "you enter the choir" and he said "Okay."
And so, after going to hear a concert in the summer, there I was, in September, as a good schoolgirl, with the scores ordered. Debussy , we study the "Trois Chanson" by Debussy. I started in the media, along with Emily. I was the puppy of the choir and all cuddled me, apart from the Master at the first rehearsal he said, "From now on we give the Tu. Now she sings and see, you move up to the sopranos."
And so it was after a few test I went to earn my chair soprano.
And from then on, end of the world, on Tuesday I sit there and do the test.

0 comments:

Post a Comment