Friday, October 15, 2010

Colon Hydrotherapist Salary Nyc

Words words words

The lyrics of the songs of Monteverdi we are studying are beautiful.
I love them.
In a world where you smessaggia, you Tag, you the download, you forward, you go for in wellness fitness center, you eat sushi, you read the magazines glamorous to understand trends in fashion fall winter collection, do you and summit meetings and briefings and work experience, you can buy things limited edition, but the nasty miseriaccia but it will be nice on Tuesday night to sing like that?

"Are these the frizzy hair and face
whence this 'I remain
killed Ah, my Dimelo well that my desire

These are the eyes that Miranda' I conquered I remained steadfast throughout

Ah, that my well-Dimelo my desire that this

the mouth and this sweet rice
ch 'gay paradise
Ah, my dear Dimelo this sol But if this desire

'is that I seem to lie,
godianci, my soul, the soul and the sorrow
accustomed mova it sweetness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment