... that I entered for the first time in the rehearsal room of Policom.
was June of 1992 and I was 16 years.
At that time we felt even in the classrooms on the ground floor of the municipal school "FA Vallotti" which then became the classrooms of a school of dance.
arrive from 7 years of Boys Choir, directed by her sister of the Master and then I used to sing (sometimes meowing, but I admit it know, the kids are still tender, even when stone) in many. However I was also excited because in the "big chorus" there were people "great" while I was just a small robina.
The first song I learned was the "Magnificat " Miserere "for six voices by Gabrieli. A wonderful piece
that has hardly ever been performed in public, due to a small technical fault: when the chorus sings' I'm set piece, but not a semitone that there may also be, of a third set!
I try to explain the most effective metaphors, for the uninitiated: we start with a certain note and coliamo to peak as the Titanic, slowly but surely, we lose speed as an old record, let the effect of the ambulance siren that goes away ... I do not know if I explained.
Despite the start, I held out until now, thanks to the people I met during these years.
end of the world, on Tuesday TRY IT!
ps for reasons unknown to me I can not comment on, and I will express here a little comment at the bottom: they really are a donkey race, I missed the title of the first song I learned, but can you?? ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment