Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Saw White Worms Coming Out Of My Cats

Emiola (etuola, esuola ....)

Sometimes they come back, but she always comes back and last night .. I came back more than 15 years singing in the choir and I've heard from the master to define in a thousand different ways: she, the indefinable emiola ( from Wikipedia: rhythmic change in that is moving from a subdivision binary into a ternary or vice versa). How to summarize the words, drawings, signs, gestures and "pop" with which the teacher every time try to tell the 'emiola? Most of us, I think, frowns and nods avendoci while not understood anything, but then he sings! And we sing 'st'emiola, language, dance with your eyes because they sing together is a community of spirit and purposes and it works, and how, even with a few pumpkin into confetti! (I do not have the beloved singers who believe they have a lot of confetti in pumpkin )....

0 comments:

Post a Comment