After three years of militancy in the glorious High School Choir, directed by our phenomenal Barbara R., I decided that I would have liked to try to sing, so I began to make notes in the above urlacchiare Barbara, with infinite patience, you took the trouble to explain things.
was 1996, I had just taken the maturity.
was 1996, I had just taken the maturity.
now well aware that here is a mathematical equation.
Since the Master is the father of Barbara and since she, at the time, still lived under the parental roof, and under the same roof was giving his lessons, for the transitive property I had to cross the door of her father's house before she can make even a vocalise. Just
on the landing of the aforementioned house, after an hour of "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa", "eeeeeEEEEEEEeeeeee", the Master came out fast and invisible, and asked me point blank: "But you, why do not you come and sing in the choir?".
It 's always good, the teacher, to ask questions.
Biascicai something that no other instrument that could play the bells of the doors that I could read music fluently as ancient Aramaic and took out some other excuses that I seemed to be effective.
The master replied with his usual ability to synthesize "all shit."
Since the Master is the father of Barbara and since she, at the time, still lived under the parental roof, and under the same roof was giving his lessons, for the transitive property I had to cross the door of her father's house before she can make even a vocalise. Just
on the landing of the aforementioned house, after an hour of "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa", "eeeeeEEEEEEEeeeeee", the Master came out fast and invisible, and asked me point blank: "But you, why do not you come and sing in the choir?".
It 's always good, the teacher, to ask questions.
Biascicai something that no other instrument that could play the bells of the doors that I could read music fluently as ancient Aramaic and took out some other excuses that I seemed to be effective.
The master replied with his usual ability to synthesize "all shit."
The following Tuesday I was sitting on the sidelines of the alto section, with the score of the Magnificat by Vivaldi in his hand.
Terrified.
That is, there were people who read music.
Terrified.
That is, there were people who read music.
There were people who knew what he was doing. How
Paola said, there were large, by golly.
But there was a climate not at all awkward or very relaxed, there was great irony in the end, there was ... that wonderful feeling that is created in a place where people go for pleasure to do something beautiful.
But there was a climate not at all awkward or very relaxed, there was great irony in the end, there was ... that wonderful feeling that is created in a place where people go for pleasure to do something beautiful.
You know when you find a nice place, but really nice to go on holiday at the end of the holiday and you think "Ah, but here I am, I go back another year"?
Here the first test I did the same effect.
end of the world, will test on Tuesday.
0 comments:
Post a Comment