My first time?
E 'was great !!!!! She had a beautiful color shirt ... mmmm no no ... perhaps this is not the first time spoken of in this blog. Returning
serious, told me that might make someone smile, ran the year 1987 and galley was "The fontione dell'Entierro.
already sang (as Low) from a year in the choir of my country, needed to add entries for the representation and, with my father and other singers we aggregate the choir.
From there began my presence with the choir which was discontinued later (can not remember the year) and resumed in recent times.
the early days of the choir are the ones that I remember with more affection because they are the years of my teenage years (or so), I remember because I was with my great friend Silvio, with whom I shared the experience of already Choir of the country, particularly because in those days knew that years later would become my wife.
EEEEEE already because we never like me you can say, "Jailbird was the chorus!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment