Those were the glory years when he ran the Boys Choir of Policom (15-20 years). We had finished the tests, all parents had come to pick up the children and I was about to return to the mythical derelict (car that has so often done by Corobus) parked in the courtyard of the municipal school of music of his native village.
was about 18.45. I do not know if it was almost Spring and Autumn, I know that the sun was setting at that time with that height the horizon that, if you're not in the shade, you are completely blinded.
I was not in the shade.
And I had the sun behind him.
starts to move and, with perfect curvature of 90 degrees, with a reverse gear and an impeccable car casual gesture, not even the best of times ... Nuvolari. I go with painstaking accuracy to crash into the side of the one, solitary car is still parked in the courtyard.
was an official of the Culture who knew my father and could not cover me to insults, merely pale "struck and astonished." I do not remember clearly what I have said but I remember very well, in his eyes, incredulous amazement for my aim.
0 comments:
Post a Comment