mammamatta .. Costanza's mom (and Cecilia and Catherine, for a level playing field, trials have not heard from newborn, but many in the stomach and pecks are countless concerts ..). Why bring a child of five months to choir practice? First, for my desire to sing .. Constance is small, mom-tit-dependent .. Have not yet managed to leave for two consecutive hours (and at the hour and a half where I was yelled at the dentist), so why bother if you do not give up singing? The choir I was missing too .. So the main reason is my selfishness I do not want to give up my passion for the choir (and the singers), but I am addicted to oxytocin (the hormone breast of care), and then I can not leave it .. In recent months, however, I discovered what enriches me and you share everything. When you wake up take part in rehearsals, smiling and occasionally gorgeggia! I took her to the theater, concerts, cinemas .. Even his sisters have heard many concerts of the choir since young, I remember that from the first row located between the audience and think, if they start yelling this time the master drives me .. But they have never heard, felt and are nurtured in our notes (perhaps this is adorable, but lightning!).
There is a good project Paediatricians Cultural Association (including myself) that is called "Born to the Music" (http://www.natiperlamusica.it) which has the aim to spread the play early music since the pregnancy and to promote musical activities in the first months of life, science has proved this: the music is good for the brain! And so, dear singers, sing, and we have the four that we have confetti in the cranium!
PS: Thank you all, choirs and teacher, for having accepted and welcomed with great affection Constance ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment